Monday 10 February 2014

[NEWS] New things and moving...

Hey all. So I apologise for the lack of releases right now. With moving house and everything I haven't really had the time to focus on the models. Once I get things a bit more sorted I will work on releasing something. But yeah updates to tell you so far. I have got rid of the old music player and put a new one in. Thought you'd guys would like some varied game music tracks and other music featured in games, or from TV shows while you browse the modding blog. Leave suggestions on the chatbox or on this topic for game music you want added. Also I may look in to animation modding for GTA SA and GTA 4. GTA4 I feel like changing the anims for gun holding to be more MGS holding I think. We'll see. Anyway sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully something new will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment